Friday, August 31, 2007

Exciting news!

I just checked Stephanie and Richard's blog (she's my cousin) and they found out yesterday they are having a GIRL! :) I am so excited for them! They were not supposed to be able to get pregnant by themselves, but Heavenly Father has blessed them with this precious baby who is truly a miracle. Congrats guys! They have ultrasound pics on their blog. So sweet!


Also, yesterday I drove by Bath & Body Works and they are having their 5 for $15 sale on their oh-so-yummy-smelling soaps. I just love these! I got 5 different scents (I'll have to stock up on some more before the sale ends) and I love them all. My fave is Sparkling Peach. I wish I could put smells on the computer because it is just heavenly. I also bought Fresh Pineapple, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sweet Pea, and Mango Mandarin.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love the vanilla sugar- that's my fav! I love the sale too!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! Aren't those the greatest! I just stocked up too and want to go back for more. I wonder how long the sale lasts. I love the feeling of having a bunch of those stashed in my cupboard. I try not to wash my hands too much so they don't go too fast. Haha. :)

Michelle said...

I just went today and stocked up on a bunch. I love it when they have their sale!!

Rochelleht said...

I got peach shower gel this week. I also got a card worth $10 off in the mail this week. I'll have to go use it.

Megan said...

Thanks for the info. I will have to stock up before the sale ends.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.