Thursday, August 16, 2007

A wonderful way to start the morning

I got up early this morning to walk with my friend, Lindy, and when I got home Ben was up with Carli. As soon as she heard the door click open she was running straight down the hall to me and I got the biggest hug. She is so sweet! She was then attached to my hip and we got some breakfast (daddy went back to bed). She sat in her chair and I sat in mine and we were eating our cereal. Then she moved her bowl over by me and scooted onto my knee and finished her cereal with me. It was just so cute and simple. I loved it. :) Now I will have a smile on my face all day because of my sweet baby girl.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Aren't kids the greatest? I woke up to William the other day-looking over my head with a big smile and he said, "I like you mom!" It was darling! I wish they stayed little forever!

Rochelleht said...

Very very sweet! I love starting a good day that way!

Michelle said...

That is SO sweet! I love those moments.