Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sundresses

My girls got a package in the mail today. They ripped it open and out popped something that made them squeal with delight--sundresses from NaNa! My mother-in-law, Sandy, went to Michigan to the beach last week. She grew up in MI and her best friend still lives there. They went perusing at a fun sidewalk sale and found these cute sundresses by a company called Fresh Produce. They are darling, bright colored, and have cute little designs on the fabric. Of course, the girls put them right on and posed for some pictures. Here they are!







4 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I LOVE Fresh Produce.

Happy clothes.

Laura said...

Your kids are so cute, Julianne! You have some GREAT pictures of them! So cute!!

Katrina said...

They remind me so much of my girls, it's a little crazy! Cute dresses!

Megan said...

They look so cute! How fun to have three girls.