Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Megan's First Day!

She got to go to kindergarten today! Yay! We started at playgroup this morning (no fever today and she's eating normally), stopped into McD's for lunch quickly and ran to the school. I walked in with her. They were meeting in the gym and then taking them to the library. Megan seemed to be fine. She just sat quietly in her line and I waited in the hallway until they left the gym just to make sure (just "mommy worries") she was ok! Of course, she was. Now Carli is down for her afternoon nap and I am blogging. There are so many things I can do! What do I do first...

It was pretty sunny and bright when I took pictures of her so they didn't turn out very well. She couldn't open her eyes all the way and she wouldn't smile. Oh well... She looked cute!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Megan looks adorable. I hope she has a wonderful first day!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Glad to hear she is feeling better! Time to YOURSELF??? I bet you haven't heard those words in a long time! :)

katri said...

I am glad that she is feeling better. :)

Laura said...

I am so glad she is feeling better! Such a big and important day for them!

Katrina said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better! Way to go, Megan!