Saturday, August 4, 2007

Carli is 18 months

No more roaming the halls at church!!! :) Carli turned 18 months old on July 14, while we were in Utah. She did pretty well in nursery out there, but I stayed with her. I am looking forward to her getting used to her permanent nursery here. I can't believe my little 5 lb almost preemie is such a big beautiful girl now. What a sweetheart she is and she has those angel blue eyes that really make her stand out from a crowd. She loves to cuddle and snuggle with her blankets. She's quite a little monkey and will climb on everything she can. While we were out in Utah I took her out into my mom's beautiful backyard with my camera and just shot a ton of pictures. Here are some of my favorites.

1 comment:

Rochelleht said...

Those are ADORABLE! That dress is gorgeous!