Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School '07

Here are Brandon and Kate all spruced up for the first day of school. Brandon was not happy about taking pictures, but he did let me get 1. Kate was in heaven, of course. She loves to pose. She looked so darling in her little leopard print skirt and headband and brown shirt. She has a little leopard that she wanted to hold for the pic, too. :)
Poor Megan. I feel so bad for her missing the first day of kindergarten! She woke up with a fever and has been on the couch all morning. She is finally eating a little, but she wasn't keeping even water down this morning. She also has a uti so that's not helping matters at all. I hope she can got tomorrow! The weird thing is last night I had this fleeting thought of how sad it would be for a child to miss their first day of school and here she is, missing her first day ever!
A back shot of Brandon. At least he was all coordinated, even with his backback! He looked very handsome and grown up this morning.
"All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth..." Isn't she cute?! She's actually quite talented at eating an apple with her side teeth.
Cute post of Kate and Brandon hiding behind her.

6 comments:

Laura said...

So CUTE, Julianne! I am sorry she missed the first day of school! The sick bug is all over the nation! My kids were sick this past week as well as all the kids in the ward! YUCK!

Michelle said...

Those are some great pictures. LOVE Kate's outfit. So sorry that Megan was feeling bad the first day of school. Hopefully she will recover and be on her way tomorrow.

Katrina said...

What is it about the camera that makes girls act like superstars and boys run and hide? Too funny.

Megan said...

You kids look so cute. I love Kate's smile and the fact that her two front teeth are missing. I'm sorry Megan was sick. That is no fun.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Julianne, your camera is great. That picture of Kate is so great and I notice that you have a good lens too that blurs the background and makes everything crisp and clear. Love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL... The way you described Kate's apple eating talents... made me laugh. :)

-Jyoti