Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stephenie Meyer

Stephenie Meyer's newest book came out today! Eclipse is the third in the series which started with Twilight, followed by New Moon. They are so much fun to read! Yes, they are about vampies, but they are very intriguing and not something I usually want to read about. Her story just grabs you and keeps you turning the pages. I can't wait to read it! You can check out Stephenie Meyer's website and read about the books and her other projects. You'll have to wait a bit to look, though, because her website is temporarily down today (that's what it says when you go to it) and I assume it's because of the release today. Maybe it crashed? Anyway, there are lots of fun things to see on her site.

2 comments:

katri said...

I happened upon the release of this book today. I was so excited! Had to post a bit on my blog too.
Off I go to read!

Jenni said...

I am right there with you sista... Jenni