Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pay it Forward

This sounds so fun! I'm really looking forward to it. :)

I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. Also for the 3 people who decide they want to join in on the movement, I will be checking out your blogs to get an idea of something you would really want or need and to get to know you better (if I don't aready)...so feel free to leave me some clues!So who wants some fun mail??? You know you love fun mail. So help me Pay it Forward by joining in!

My brain is working thinking of something really great to send to leave me a comment and let the fun begin! :)

No comments: