Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bowling Fun

Today we took the kids for an afternoon of bowling. It was really fun and, thanks to the bumpers, :) I won. Ha, ha. :) Sad that I won with a score of 114. Anyway, I was afraid Carli would just be running crazy all over the place, but she was quite fascinated with the whole game and just stayed put right there at our lane watching everyone bowl. We had a really good time together. Here are some pics from the occasion.

Megan after knocking down some pins. Love the hair, Megan!
Ben helping Kate throw the ball correctly, sort of. :)

Brandon tried to duck away from pictures, so every time I would take one he would turn his head, watch it flash and then turn back around with a smile because he thought he tricked me. I got him, though!Carli sporting Daddy's sunglasses. It was already pretty dark in there so I'm sure this made it pretty interesting to look around.My little poser, as usual. Kate, you are os cute!

4 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!

Sounds fun!!

Laura said...

That is SO cute! I think all kids LOVE to go bumper bowling! Mine do!! So glad you guys got to get out and have some fun!!

Tip Junkie said...

Great pics! Gotta love bowling as family bonding time.

Megan said...

These are some really fun pictures. I love spending time with my family. The great thing about these blogs is now I take my camera to all my family events, where in the past I wouldn't have even thought to grab it! Your kids are adorable.