Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Project Today!

After I take Megan to kindergarten, Carli goes down for her nap and I am free to do whatever! It's a little weird, but I'm enjoying it. Today I made these for the girls' rooms. I sanded the letter, painted them, and then distressed them with sandpaper. The ribbon is the final touch to hang them with. They aren't quite finished yet, but close! Megan's letters don't have the ribbon on yet and I want to get some wide ribbon for Carli's. I'm excited I am actually getting something done for their rooms! I'll post pics when I get that far.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! They turned out awesome.

Kari said...

SO cute!! Where did you find those letters? That is a cute font!

{krista} said...

Awww... those are SO cute!!! I love them.

the princess said...

those are so danged cute, girl! i may have to copy you ... if you don't mind. what a great idea to hang it with ribbon!!

Megan said...

They turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

You are quite the mom! Amazing what you can do with the a little free time, huh?

Laura said...

Those look great! Way to be productive!

Katrina said...

Too cute! I painted letters today, too! Great minds, and all that. ;)

Michelle said...

I love them!! Those are way cute.