Saturday, September 8, 2007

Birthday Pics

Today was fun. My daughter was invited to a birthday party of one of her good friends. Her mom asked me to come and take pictures during the party. I thought this was a great idea! I always hate trying to juggle getting everything going for the party while trying to capture the cute moments at the same time. I was excited to help her out. It was a cute party. They did a little pedicure session and soaked their feet, got them painted, and even got little flower stickers on their big toenails. They loved it! Then they had lunch and opened presents and decorated cupcakes with the birthday girl. Here are a few of the good pictures I captured:

7 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm totally trying to hide these pictures from my J. We were so bummed that we couldn't go! Looks like a blast!

Jenni said...

What a great idea!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is really cute! Looks like I need a pedicure too!

Michelle said...

That looks like a cute and fun party!

Laura said...

HOW CUTE!! What a FUN idea! Looks like they were loving it!

Megan said...

That looks like a fun party. It sounds like a great idea. I hope we have a girl someday!!

Wendi said...

What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing!

PS I linked over from Michelle's blog.