Friday, September 14, 2007

Tagged! I'm it!

1.) What I was doing ten years ago: Let's see. September '97 Ben and I were newleyweds! We were living in our first apt. in Provo. I was attending UVSC and I think I was working at Wal-Mart. Yeah, I know... It didn't last too long!

2.) Five years ago: September 2002--We were living in Noblesville, IN. We had moved there that previous spring. Had a new baby, Megan, in June, so I had a 3 yr old, 2 yr old, and newborn. I was a busy SAHM!

3.) One year ago: September 2006--Oh my. Memories...I was getting ready to move to Ft. Worth from Cedar Park! Ben was working in Dallas already so I was running the household by myself.

4.) Yesterday: September 13, 2007. Hmmm. I really have to think to remember yesterday. Sad, huh?! I watched my friend's girls in the morning while she went to volunteer at the school, then we took the older girls to kindergarten, went to Kohl's and had lunch at Pei Wei! It was so yummy. :) Kate came home from school with a fever, fought with Brandon to do his homework, and I think that's about it.

5.) 5 snacks I enjoy: Anything chocolate, popcorn, veggies and dip, crackers and cheese, fruit.

6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: Buy a cabin in southern Utah, travel, save, invest, pay everything off!

7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to: Hawaii, Europe, southern Utah (see a pattern?)

8.) 5 bad habits I have: procrastination, not finishing things, forgetting things easily

9.) 5 things I like doing:Being with my family, blogging, photography, shopping (online), reading

10.) 5 TV shows I like: Grey's Anatomy, Martha Stewart, Heroes, Extreme Makeover:Home Edition

11.) 5 things I hate doing: dishes, paying bills, cleaning bathrooms

12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment: A good friend is coming to visit!!! :) Just paid off a couple bills. I get to do some painting and decorating! Yippee! I can't wait for fall, either. I love the cool weather.

Now im gonna tag 5 people and you better make sure you do it!

1. Michelle
2. Erin
3. Jenni
4. Megan
5. Katrina

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

yeah Julianne! You did it! That was fun!

Michelle said...

That was fun to read. I'll get mine posted today after Korbins soccer game.

Megan said...

Well, I just finished. Thanks for tagging me. It was fun. I really enjoyed reading yours as well.