Saturday, September 29, 2007

My heart is so full

I listened to this song on the way home from the RS General Broadcast tonight. I love this version because of the children singing with Josh. This song has always touched my heart and in many ways. In the last stake I lived in I attended a Visiting Teaching conference at the stake center. In one of the classes the sister showed us a video that her son had put together with this song and images of Christ. I have never forgotten that. How true this song it when we think about how Christ holds us up and supports us and loves us, no matter what.





Tonight, while I watched this video, I was also moved by the fact that my sweet children lift me up and have made me a better person than I ever could have been without them. I know what it is to love unconditionally, to be forgiven with a hug, and to be given praise just because I made chocolate chip cookies. They are so sweet to me. I have been given the greatest blessings in the world with them.
Here's my sweet Brandon trying to pin my mothere's pin on. He was so excited to get his Bobcat badge last week! I am so proud of him.

Kate is such a joy. She has a beautiful toothless smile right now! Megan is my beautiful doll. She always wants to be with me.Here's another little doll, who lately is a monkey and a half. What a sweetheart Carli is. :)
Also, my dear sweet husband, who keeps me going and looks beyond all my shortcomings and loves me anyway.

I feel tonight as if heaven is just showering these beautiful blessings on me and I feel so peaceful and content. It is another testimony to me of how our dear Father in Heaven and our Savior, Jesus Christ, knows each of us and knows of our daily needs. Heavenly Father knows how I have struggled this week. He knows I am not perfect, but He loves me anyway. He has filled my soul tonight and it is overflowing. He knows I need to rely on Him for strength and I know I have a Comforter whenever I need it.

I hope you love this song as much as I do. Music is such an important part of my life. I love to sing and am grateful that I was given that talent. I know how powerful music can be and I hope this song touches you as it does me.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful post. You had me in tears. It really is great to look around and see all the wonderful blessings our Father in Heaven has given us. I love that Josh Groban song too. It really is true, you are loved!

Laura said...

I am so glad you are finding peace! What a blessing to have the spirit, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

What a great post. I feel like music is so important as well.

Kari said...

Cute haircut! And I when I feel what you are currently feeling it is an overwhelming feeling of peace, happiness and joy. For that little piece of time everything that matters is right in life.

((((HUGS))))