Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall Decor

I was so excited to put a little Fall into our home. It's been a process decorating this house and it is far from complete. I've really just begun, but a little goes a long way. Thanks to Hobby Lobby and their fall 50% off I grabbed some fun little things to dress up the mantle. It's not much, but I love it. :) Here it is!

I thought these wooden pumpkins were fun and would last a while.The little pumpkins and the leaves were from Hobby Lobby. I loved the leaves with some berries thrown in.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love that "BE" tile- I've never seen it done like that! CUTE house stuff... fall is my favorite!!

Rochelleht said...

I love Fall, too! AND Hobby Lobby!!!

Michelle said...

I love all the fall colors. I wish we had a Hobby Lobby close. Cute stuff! It all looks great!

Lyndsee Bates said...

I love it! It loooks really good. I really like the tile of the Be Attitudes! Where did you get that? Glad to see you're in the fall spirit with me! It is my favorite time of year but only when it gets below 85 degrees..... not in Texas!

Megan said...

I think your mantel looks great. I love hobby lobby.

Katrina said...

Hobby Lobby is the best! Aren't we the luckiest? Michelle, I noticed while I was in Utah that they had a commerical advertising one that was opening. So, maybe you'll get one soon!