Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Second Round at the Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday we met our playgroup at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. It was a really nice day for it with the cool crisp air and clouds. However, the leftover water from the huge amount of rainfall that came on Monday was very evident. Everything was wet and there was a lot of mud. Needless to say the kids loved this! The moms, on the other hand, did not. :) Oh well. You get over it real quick when there's nothing you can do about it! I got a few cute pics while we were there.




8 comments:

Megan said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I think your pictures turned out so cute!

Laura said...

Looks like they had a MUCH better time! The darn heat wrecks everything! You need FALL weather at a pumpkin patch!

Kristine said...

Very cute pictures...glad I found you.

Kristine said...

I found you through Kari's blog...and your blog name caught my eye. When I got over here, I found that I really liked your photos, so I left a comment...thanks for visiting my blog too.

Rochelleht said...

How fun! We'll be going in a week or so for Derick's birthday. My kids LOVE it.

Katrina said...

I'm happy that you had a good time, the second time around! Darn whiny kids! ;)

Julianne said...

Katrina, I didn't have the whiny kids, but the mud was awful and we couldn't go on the hayride because they were only lettig school groups go that morning. We were soooo bummed. Will we ever go and have everything perfect? Ha!

katri said...

atleast it wasn't as hot as last time. It looks like they were having a lot of fun.