Thursday, October 25, 2007

Get to Know Me, Get to Know You

My brother did this on his blog and I really enjoyed reading it! Here's mine:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandfather's name is Julian and my grandmother's name is Suzanne. They combined the 2.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It seems these days anything sets me off, even cartoons and commercials. That's what I get for having 4 kids. I get more emotional every time.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hmm, ham, turkey, roast beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 4 of them

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so. Everyone needs to feel like they have a friend, right?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably more than I realize

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Doubt it.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Corn Chex

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? After being a gymnast and now hauling 4 babies around, sure I am. ;)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell Lemon Ice Box Pie (and then anything chocolate as well)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they are smiling or not

15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I'm afraid my shyness comes across as being snobby. I really am nice! I'm just really nervous being the one to start talking.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My fam around the country and my best friends who are all over as well

17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans and tan slip-on type shoes.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Piece of lemon cake

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The whir of the computer and the fridge, Little Einsteins on Disney

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably a soft pink or soothing blue or green. Hmmm, maybe a light warm yellow. So many choices!

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Dh after he shaves, clean kids, chocolate chip cookies, mountain air

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ben

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? On a regular basis, none really. I love gymnastics, swimming and anything at the Olympics that's airing on TV.

24. HAIR COLOR?Brown

25. EYE COLOR? Green

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I can hardly see anything without them.

27. FAVORITE FOOD? Potatoes (I'm a meat and potatoes girl thru and thru), popcorn, chocolate

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? at the theater--Elizabeth

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like summer for vacations, but I love snuggling to get warm in the winter and all the wonderful holidays.

32. HUGS OR KISSES? With my kids and hubby they come together!

33. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownie sundae

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Wild Swans, ADHD a Parent's Handbook

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad, we have the mouse with the trackball.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Ghost Hunters (weird, I know)
37. FAVORITE SOUND? Sounds of nature, Ben's voice, babies giggling, kids singing
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Which home? Let's put it this way, I've been to Canada (not any trips of consequence that I really remember--except Niagra Falls). I've never flown over any oceans.
40. HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am an artist--painting, drawing. I also love to sing.
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cedar City, UT

Now copy and paste and fill in your answers on your own blog!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

That was great Julianne. Interesting about your name. And I love the picture of the kids on the counter. Way cute!!

Laura said...

That was a lot of questions for you to answer!! It was fun to read up on you!

Thayne Johnson said...

These are always fun to read, I agree. I like the pictures in it too.

Colleen said...

I didn't know you were born in Cedar City! I grew up mostly in St. George which is pretty close! So fun to read abot you!

katri said...

cute blog post!

btw... I made that dip that we had at your house for Mavens. So delish!

Megan said...

That was fun to read Julianne. Hey I tagged you. Go to my blog and check it out. Don't feel like you have to do it. Only if you want.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

There are so many things I learned about you that I never knew before (like where your name came from). And I realized that we have so many things in common too (always worried about if our shyness comes across as snobbiness).

Michelle said...

Hey, just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!