Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yeeeehaw!

Carli stayed in nursery the entire time today!!! She was sad when I dropped her off, but then she must have settled down all right because they never brought her to where Ben and I were teaching the Marriage and Family Relations Sunday School class. I was so excited! I was going to just go in for the second half, but I peeked in through the peephole and there she was, sitting in her seat listening to the lesson. I was not about to ruin the whole thing. AHHHHH! I'm just so happy! :)

7 comments:

Rachel said...

ahhh, isn't that a great day!

Laura said...

That is the GREATEST day! You feel totally free at church (even if you have a calling)- it is so hard to pass them around and stay in the hall!

Chanda said...

Mine poops twice every sunday. It's become the ward joke - my regular kid. I'll never be free for the whole two hours.

Colleen said...

Oh that is awesome. you LOVE it when that can happen!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is so nice!!! I am so happy for you!

Michelle said...

It is always a wonderful thing when you kids stay in the whole time!

Megan said...

That is so great. I wish Owen would go into the nursery without crying a ton!