Thursday, October 4, 2007

Impromptu photo shoot

I'm supposed to be cleaning and getting ready for Sisters and Salads tonight (a group I've tried to start in my ward to get to know sisters better), but I took these pics of Carli yesterday and I just had to post them. :) I put her hair in little pigtails and she just looked so darling! I do this a lot with Carli, don't I? I suppose she's a great subject, but she's also always home! I need to do some of the older kids, too. I'll work on that. Anyway, here are some pics.


9 comments:

Katrina said...

Julianne, you ROCK! Boy, I really need to get my camera fixed! (When am I gonna stop saying that, and actually do it?)

Laura said...

You really have some beautiful pictures of your kids! Do you ever blow them up and put them in your house? These are darling!

Julianne said...

You know, I really need to get some printed and frame them. I have not done that yet and I have so many walls to decorate!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Those are adorable! She is too cute for words! You have that photography "eye"!

Rochelleht said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO cute, Julianne! You really are great!

Lyndsee Bates said...

She looks so much like Megan! She is stinking cute! I love it!

Kari said...

Very cute!! The Sisters & Salads Group sounds like lots of fun!

Michelle said...

I just love all these pictures. You really do have an eye for that kind of thing. Carli really is a great subject...so cute!

I love the sister's and salad idea. Good for you!

Colleen said...

Holy cow she is getting so big! and she is stinken adorable!!!