Monday, May 21, 2007

What a whiner

I'm apologizing for my big long whiney post on Sunday. Now I am refreshed and in a better mood and I'm sorry I wrote some of it, but I'm not going to delete it because I need it to stay there for my sake and remind me of what a great life I have. My kids are happy doing all that they do, my hubby has an awesome job that makes our life possible, and I have absolutely nothing to complain about except for mood swings. ;) Plus, now that Ben's schedule is back to weekdays from 9-6 I will be getting some much needed girl time coming up. I think we even have a date planned! I'm also so looking forward to our family vacation coming up in a couple weeks. It's so hard to live so far from our families, but these times we are together are all the sweeter!

No comments: