Thursday, May 24, 2007

Evening of fun

Tonight we decided to take the kids out to eat as a reward for a great year. It was yummy and the kids did great. I'm so proud of them! They worked hard all year and we even moved in the middle of it. They were brave and jumped right into a new school and did so well. Brandon just finished 2nd grade was placed into the gifted and talented program for next year. He's such a math wiz and just retains concepts so easily. He's my sweet boy and I love to snuggle and read stories with him. He has a beautiful smile and loves to make his sisters laugh. Kate completed 1st grade. She's a beautiful bubbly 7 yr old! She loves to help everyone she can and is a great helper for me with Carli. She's an awesome reader and is very creative in her art. She's a joy. I can't believe they are growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Sounds like a fun evening out! My kids had to switch schools midyear this year because of a move also.

It can be nerve wracking but our situation turned out well too.

Anonymous said...

I'm Elinore Dashwood as well. :)