Saturday, May 19, 2007

Things I love

Reading
Taking pictures of my kiddos
My husband, Ben
Brandon
Kate
Megan
Carli
MyFamily.com
Bubble baths
Chocolate
Good movies
Jane Austen novels and movies
Popcorn
Family vacations
Utah (most of my fam lives there)
Summer days at the pool
Fruit smoothies
The Gospel (http://www.lds.org or http://www.mormon.org)
Finishing something (this is one of my weaknesses)
Anything strawberry
Giggles and kisses from my kids
Sweet hugs just because
Dates with Ben
Bedtime stories with my kids
Meganisms (I'll post some of these)
Church history
Friends
Picnics in the mountains
Memories of my Grandpa Johnson
Big breakfasts
Mashed potatoes (actually, any kind of potato)
Music
Newborn babies (especially mine)
Singing
Parties
Art (I need to "brush up" on my skills)
When my dad calls just to share something interesting with me
Talking to my mom on the phone
Going out with my sister to a movie or something
Walks on cool evenings
Seeing my kids smile
My husband's blue eyes
My husband playing the piano
Getting flowers from my husband
A good hair day
Seeing my brother's succeed in what they are doing
Ice cream
Brownie Sundaes
Rootbeer floats
A beautiful garden (need to learn how to do that!)

I'm sure I'll think of more, but that's it for now...I really need to get my girls to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ "Newborn babies (especially mine)"

-Jyoti