Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A couple Meganisms :)

Sometimes she just says the cutest things!

A couple weeks ago:
At the car dealership when we bought our van we were waiting in the kid room. It had murals on the walls of animals and such and we were playing "I Spy" with Megan. I spied something pink with tennis shoes (a flamingo). She looked around for a minute and pointed to it. I asked her what it was and she thought for a minute with a very thought-provoking face and said, "It's a paflingo!" Hee, hee!

A few days after that:
She comes in the house panting after running around outside and starts running up the stairs, but stops halfway up and says, "I hear my heart beeping." :) LOL! I love it.

Here's another that she's done for a long time:
There's a song we sing at church in Primary called "I Love to See the Temple" and here are the words (with the one she always says wrong):
I love to see the temple
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit
To listen and to pray
For the temple is the house of God
A place of love and beauty
I'll prepare myself while I am yum (young) :)
This is my sacred (sometimes she says 'secret') duty.

This one cracked me up:
Noodle fight between me and Megan (the noodle used for swimming, not eating).
Megan stops. "Did you hear that gas?"
Mom. " No."
Megan. "It was from me!"
Mom LOL!!!!

What a character she is!

No comments: