Monday, March 24, 2008

Eliza's Blessing Day

Saturday we spent the afternoon at my cousin's house. They blessed their baby in their home and it was so lovely. Richard gave her a beautiful blessing and she was the sweetest little baby all day. Here are some fun pictures from the day.






I had decided to let my kids wear their Easter clothes to the blessing and then changing them right after. It was a gorgeous day and I wanted to get some pictures. Well, the succeeded in getting completely dirty before the blessing even started. So, I got a bunch of pics, but they weren't great. :) Brandon was the only clean one of the bunch!



6 comments:

Katrina said...

I've never heard of a blessing in the home before, but I just asked hubby and he said his brother did it with his son! Who knew? Your girls looked great yesterday! Cute pictures, even with the dirt.

Laura said...

What a sweet little family you have! I am sure you are adding so much to the ward!

We just blessed our baby at home. The last second my mom was really sick and couldn't go to church. I didn't want her to miss it so we decided to do it at home so she could sit in and then leave. It was really neat, actually!

Jen said...

Awww! She looks like a doll! Beautiful family J! Thanks for sharing.

Colleen said...

what a pretty baby!!!!
Looks like fun. You are all so perdy in your dress clothes!

Lyndsee Bates said...

What a cute baby!!!! You guys all look so cute in your Easter attire!!

Jill said...

Julianne, your kids look adorable in their Easter clothes. What great pictures!