Thursday, January 24, 2008

I found Brandon pics!

I didn't scroll down far enough in the folder I was looking in, but tonight I was uploading new pictures onto my digital frame (my favorite thing ever!) and found these! Brandon got lots of Lego sets for Christmas. He did them all Christmas day, but they got thrown by the wayside a bit and last week he did them all over again. He loves it! He was so proud he wanted me to take pictures of him with all of his creations. Here's my little man.

I found this one of Carli, too. I was making chili last week and she decided to come help me. She pushed the chair over all by herself and climbed on up there. She was pretty darn proud of herself. :) I need to get her a little chef's hat like Megan!

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

She is a doll! And I think that is so awesome that he can put all that stuff together. Very cool.

Kari said...

Oh ya gotta love it when they rediscover "old" toys!!! Cute pictures!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is very impressive!!! Carli is so big! CrAZy!!!