Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thursday and Friday, June 14 and 15

Still at Snowbird! Thursday was our girls day out. My sister-in-law, Cindy, and I started the day at the free yoga class up at the spa. Wow! I loved it! It is hard work just standing there in one pose. :) I would love to find a class to go to when I get back to Texas. It was really awesome. After that Cindy, Lybi (my other sil), and Sandy (mil) headed down to Salt Lake . We stopped at the church distribution center first (got scriptures for Brandon for his baptism) and then we headed over the the coolest shopping place around, Gateway Mall. It was the first time I had been there and I just loved it. I found some really cute tops and we had lunch at Ztejas, a wonderful southwestern grill that started down in Austin. I had blackened catfish tacos and they were excellent. Yumm... We spent the entire afternoon there and then we headed back up the mountain. What a great girls day. I'll post pics once I get them from Sandy! We took one outside the restaurant and then one in a shop holding all of our bags. We all went a little spending crazy. :)

Friday we spent the day hanging out and getting ready for Brandon's baptism that evening. We decided to have him baptized in Salt Lake instead of TX because both sides of our family were going to be there. It worked out well with my brother, Thayne's, ward. We had a yummy family dinner at Olive Garden and then headed over to the stake center. I'm so proud of Brandon. I can't believe my oldest child is already baptized and growing up so fast! Before I know it he'll be 12, receiving the priesthood, and then before I blink he'll be on a mission. Time just goes so fast. I need to slow down and enjoy my kids more.
After Brandon's baptism. Nice face, eh?

No comments: