Saturday, June 16, 2007

My poor mother

Well, we had a fabulous week up at Snowbird and I'll detail all the fun stuff hopefully later tonight with pics and such, but we made it down to Cedar City today to spend the next week with my family. On the way down we got a call from my dad telling us that they were at the hospital because my mom had probably broken her wrist blocking a soccer ball coming out of bounds at my brother, Brett's, soccer game for the Utah Summer Games this morning. Poor Mom! I feel so bad for her! I'm gald I'm hear to help out a little. Kate felt so so so bad when she heard what happened. She broke her arm just above the elbow when she was 3 and remembers it all too well. I'm sure my mom will get much sympathy when she gets home!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a bummer for your mom. Hope it heals quickly.

Kari said...

Ouch! I hope she recovers quickly!