Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weekend in Utah

I was so happy to be able to fly out to Utah last weekend. I flew into Salt Lake Friday morning with Brooke (who was an angel baby the entire weekend) and my parents picked me up. We then met up with my youngest brother, Brett, another brother, Spencer, and sister-in-law (married to my other brother, Thayne) Kailee, with little nephew Harper and the California Pizza Kitchen downtown. We had some really yummy pizza and then headed out. My parents and I took a little trip over to Temple Square. Oh my, was it beautiful with all the gorgeous tulips and other flowers everywhere we looked! It was so lovely!



Me and Brooke are down there at the bottom of the photo. :)

My Dad, me, and Brooke
The only thing she fussed about was having to get her picture taken in front of the flowers. She wasn't enjoying it much. It was really bright out there, though, so I really don't blame her.


That evening we were able to attend Thayne's graduation from the University of Utah with his MBA. Way to go, Thayne! You are awesome! This is Thayne, Kailee, and Harper. They are expecting boy #2 in August!Thayne with Mom and DadThayne adn Kailee walking with the procession to the graduation.Kailee (sil), Brett (bro), Harper (nephew), Thayne (bro), me, Charisse (sis), and Cory (bil)

That was Friday. Next post will be Saturday and Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know Harper could be a boys name but I LOVE it!!!!
You family looks darling!!

Shaina /WI

Jill said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time!