Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brandon

My handsome guy. My only son. My "Bud." I can hardly believe it's been 10 years since he was born. I don't know what to say except that I am so glad to have him in my life. He is so full of energy and life. He doesn't sit still, he loves to make funny noises and tell jokes and tease his sisters. He loves to be read to and have his back scratched. He loves to play games and have fun. He is a math whiz and awesome lego builder. He's great at playing the piano (too bad he doesn't want to take lessons anymore). He is a good helper and enjoys being in the kitchen (especially to eat). He loves cheese pizza, macaroni and cheese, cheese enchiladas, cheesy broccoli, queso dip--notice a trend here? :) He's very cheesy. lol!

He is awesome at Guitar Hero and playing any computer or video game. He's quite a little copy of his dad when it comes to computers. He managed to lock his dad out of the computer and change some settings. Ha, ha. Not very funny, but totally smart kid. :)

He's kind of goofy, but he's a great kid and I just love him so much. He makes me smile and laugh. I love his reddish blond hair and blueish-green eyes. I love when he shows me his lego creations and he's so proud. I love when he gives his baby sister, Brooke, hugs and kisses. It's so sweet when he holds her. What a great big brother.

He has challenges with his ADHD, but he takes it all in stride. It's just how he is. He's my Brandon and I wouldn't change him, even as hard as it is sometimes, for any other boy. All 27 hours of labor were worth it to have such a strong spirit here on this earth.

Happy Birthday bud! (I can't believe I have a child in the double digits)

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a great picture of him. Happy Birthday Brandon!

Lybi said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! What a handsome guy. My boys love him, and I definitely see similarities...constantly in motion, affinity for cheese and computer games etc. etc. We are lucky to have these Winzenz boys in our lives. They may not be the most calm and placid children, but they are never dull, in any sense of the word. Little hyper geniuses, that's what they are.

Michelle said...

Happy late birthday. I am always checking FB and I forget to go on people's blogs. Too much stuff to keep up with. Hope you had a good trip out to St. George.