Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random photos from today

I took a picture of each of the kids today. They are not edited or anything and are completely random--just what they were all doing at the moment. For some reason I just wanted to document this today. Just keepin' it real, I suppose. :) Here they are in all their glory...

Kate raiding the fridge
Carli eating a quesadilla and watching tv
Brandon playing a computer game
Brooke playing in her activity saucer
Megan hanging out in the family room

2 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Such a cute idea! Documenting the everyday things that we take for granted.

Lybi said...

Cute! I can't believe how big little Brooke is. I'm excited to see you guys pretty soon. I may not LOOK excited when you see me. As a matter of fact I may resemble more of a manitee by the time your guys come. But I'm still excited!