Friday, August 29, 2008

Fairy and Puppy Dog

Oh Carli! What a sweet, wonderful, beautiful girl you are. I love when you put these wings on you said, "I fly!" Then after a couple attempts the pouting face said, "I not flying." I was so sad for you and laughing at the same time. My sweet butterfly fairy.





Oh Carli! What a cute little stinker you are. I know you love to paint, but...on paper please! On the other hand, this is too funny. Your big sister loves to paint, too. I guess she should start body painting. LOL! My little puppy dog.


5 comments:

Jill said...

Those are such fun pictures. Carli is such a cutie!

{krista} said...

You always have such beautiful pictures of your kids!!!

Colleen said...

Oh my. You are braver then I am with all that paint!! She is so so cute

Rochelleht said...

Oh, YOUCHY! Those are the moments that I have a hard time getting past the 'this is messy' attitude and enjoying the sweetness of it. Good for you, because that's what it's all about. She is a doll.

Rebecca said...

Wow, kuddos to you! I'm with Rochelle, I think I may have flipped a lid at the sight of my table. Shame on me. I'm so glad you can enjoy these precious moments. She's a doll, even all covered in paint!