Tuesday, September 2, 2008

18 weeks

Today marks the beginning of my 18th week of this pregnancy. It also marked the first time I threw up. :( I was feeling so much better as long as I was eating. I don't have any aversions to any foods anymore, but I am still sensitive when I brush my teeth. Brushing my teeth makes me gag and so far I have been able to keep it at bay, but this morning it was not happening. I'm bummed that my streak is over.

On the other hand I look pregnant now and I love that! I don't feel just "fat" anymore and people can tell that I'm pregnant. :) I've only gained 4 pounds so far so that's great. I listened to the baby's heartbeat last week at my appointment and it sounded wonderful! This Friday is our big ultrasound when we will find out if this last one is a boy or a girl. We are excited to find out either way! I think Ben is resigned to the fact that it could be another girl. Oh well, he will survive. :)

Here's my 18 week self portrait. I decided to do include my head and camera because that's me lately...hiding behind the camera most of the time. I love it!

6 comments:

Laura said...

YOu are a cute prego mommy!

Crysty said...

Awwww, you look cute! ;o)

Chanda said...

You look fabulous! Almost half-way already...time's flying! (I guess that's easy for me to say, since I'm not the one leaning over the toilet.) Hopefully the sickness will pass quickly.

Laura said...

PS- LOVE The dress up and paint pics below! SO cute!

Colleen said...

awwww look at your little bump! VERY Cute!

Lyndsee Bates said...

I love that pict. very creative! You look so good donn't you love being prego?!!!! I think that it is going to be a BOY!!! I can't wait to find out int he morning!!!!!