Friday, September 5, 2008

And baby # 5 is...

So Ben and I went to our big ultrasound this morning. The baby was perfect and beatuiful. We waited patiently for her to tell us what we were having...a little nervously...until finally she sad matter of factly


























































IT'S A GIRL! LOL! Yes, baby #5 is girl #4. We are excited. After our appointment we did a little shopping to find her first little outfit.

I have to admit I was really hoping to hear the other result and how exciting that will be, but what is better than a sweet, precious, adorable baby girl? We sure make them cute, so we are not disappointed at all. Every dream I've had this pregnancy has been about a baby girl, so I should have known. Now to tell the kids--they were all so hoping for a boy. Now the hunt for names begins!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats Juliane! That's exciting for you. Hurray!!!

Laura said...

CONGRATS!! I agree... baby girls are so sweet! My husband grew up with 7 sisters and he turned out GREAT!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is fun!!! You'll have a full house of girls!!! I'm excited for you guys!!!

Brittany said...

congrats! I'm so excited for you. hope we're having a girl too.....lol

Liz said...

Congrats! How exciting! Though, I have to admit, I feel a little sorry for Brandon and Ben here in a few years when all these girls start going through puberty! :) My husband is already planning on living in a seperate house with the boys and we only have 1!

That's so fun! I'm excited for you!

Jenni said...

Yipee. Another lovely girl. Congrats.

Chanda said...

I realize I have nothing to compare against, but I love girls. I secretly hope for all girls.

Rachel said...

Congrats! Girls are fantastic and you sure have some cute ones!

Kari said...

Congratulations, Julianne and Family!! I can understand how you feel - I felt the same way you did for at least 2 of my ultrasounds.

But now, I can see why the Lord blessed me with each child, whether they are girl or boy, and He definitely got it right! Even though, at that initial ultrasound I was disappointed.

((((HUGS))) And cute outfit!

Rochelleht said...

Yeah! Congratulations. You are right, nothing more fun that another girl!

Karen said...

Just a name thought...Jenna

Melissa said...

How exciting,Congrats!!!! You do have cute kids period.