Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

...and they're off! It's so quiet in the house except for the dishwasher--yes, it's actually running and it's only 9 am. :) Carli and I are just hanging out watching Curious George. I have a dr. appt. later this morning and may take a trip to the outlet mall, but we'll see. I have to clean house for my presidency meeting I am having here tomorrow morning, but that should be easy without 4 kiddos all wanting my attention all day. I am missing them, though.

Brandon is in 4th grade and his late year at the elementary school (whoa...he's growing up!). Kate is excited to be in 3rd and Megan is finally a full day student in 1st grade. She was so excited to caryy her lunch box to school. I was going to let her buy lunch so she could learn how to do that, but no, she wanted to take her lunch. So cute.

Here they are (big change from last year when Brandon wouldn't even look at the camera):







3 comments:

Laura said...

They really are so cute! I bet you feel like the house is SO quiet!

Rochelleht said...

SO cute! They are looking so grown up. I love Kate's glasses. First day is such a monumental thing. We had all sorts of emotions at our house today.

Colleen said...

How fun!! We are loving having school in session too!!! Thanks for sharing!