Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Swimming!

Yesterday we met a bunch of friends from church at our pool and had a blast. It was cooler so the moms didn't feel so much like we had to get in the pool. :) We just hung out and visited while the kiddos had fun swimming and playing with their friends. It turned out to be a perfect morning to swim. I decided to get some shots of one of our last swimming dates of the summer. Here they are:

Carli
Carli and Jill's Trevor
Lindy's Sydney and Allison
Carli again...LOL!
Brandon
Kate...what a look with the goggles
Jill's Trevor again. He's just so cute!!!
A bunch of them
Cate and Kate Girlfriends...is there anything better?

Megan, what a ham
The boys
Lindy's Madelyn
Jill's Courtney jumping
A small group shot
There were so many of us there and it was just so nice to hang out with each other and become better friends. It's always a treat to let the kids play with so many friends, too.






5 comments:

Chanda said...

You always take such great photos. I wish you could follow me around everywhere I go and be my candid photographer.

Jill said...

Thanks for opening your pool up to us....we had a great time! The pictures are really cute!

Laura said...

Looks like a blast!! Congrats on your new calling... who is in the presidency with you?

Melissa said...

So fun. It is always good to have a last hoorah beore school.

Katrina said...

That was alot of fun. I didn't even see you with your camera. Or maybe I did, and I'm just so used to it that I didn't notice!;)