Monday, November 5, 2007

Recipe of the week

My good friend, Laura, started posting a recipe on her blog and I thought I would copy her because I thought it was a very good idea! I'm not very original so I "borrow" ideas a lot. ;) Thanks La! Hope you don't mind.

Every week I will post one of my favorite recipes on the sidebar there on the left. This week I put a recipe that I found a few years ago in a Tast of Home magazine. I just love it! Try it and let me know what you think. I made it yesterday when we had the missionaries over and they loved it.

4 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Totally going to try this one! I will let you know how it turns out. I love the slow cooker recipes because they are DONE when you get home from church. It's the best! Thanks!

Michelle said...

That sounds like fun. I've thought about starting a recipe blog. Of course all my recipes would be borrowed. Oh well.

Oh, I'm mailing your check tomorrow. I keep forgetting. Seriously I have issues.

Megan said...

I love crock pot receipes. I am definately going to have to try this one. It looks so good.

Michelle said...

Oh, I forget to tell you that I have made this recipe of your before and it was very good!