Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Fun!

It was quite the eventful day! We had a fun little Halloween party to go to in the morning. The kids played a fun Halloween Bingo game and then made ghost lollipops and decorated a pumpkin sugar cookie. The moms all brought a dish to share so we had some yummy food and lots of chatting going on. Then after I picked up all the kids from school I took them to Hobby Lobby and we picked up some canvas bags and fabric pens so they could decorate their own trick-or-treat bags. They had a blast doing that and were all so proud of their creations! Then it was off to the church for Trunk or Treat. It was the perfect weather for the event and everyone had a great time. Carli got especially excited when she learned the bag was for putting candy in and everyone was just giving it to her! She was so cute in her little witch costume. Brandon was Spiderman again, Kate was Belle, and Megan was Sleeping Beauty. The girls love getting to wear mom's make-up and putting on sparkly powder.

Carli as our little witch. This is my favorite picture.
Megan as our beautiful Sleeping Beauty. Ready to go to the party!Megan and Sydney playing Halloween bingo.Carli sees an airplane while I'm taking pics! She's fascinated by them right now.All the kiddos ready to go trick-or-treating! Brandon playing with a little ball. He could not leave Carli's hat alone. She finally gave up and left it with him.Kate and her good friend at the Trunk or Treat!Carli is ready to fill up her bag!Ben and the girls handing out the last of the candy. The night is a success!
Me and Carli with a mouth full of candy.

8 comments:

Laura T said...

I love all of the pictures! It makes it feel like we don't live in different states, and I can peek in on you and your family any time. I especially love the look in Carli's eyes in that last pic- she has such an expressive face, you can almost hear what she's thinking!

Jenni said...

The kids are so cute but I have to say that last pic was the best. I am glad Halloween was such a great success. :)

Thayne Johnson said...

You have the cutest kids, Julianne. I love all those pictures, especially Carli excited about the airplane.

Rochelleht said...

Oh, she is so cute, I can't stand it!!! Those eyes! They all look like they had a blast.

Monson Family said...

So much fun! I love all the pictures! What little cuties!

Kari said...

Oh, such cute Halloween pictures! I can tell they have fun personalities too by their expressions in the pictures.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Love the costumes! Looks like Halloween was busy and sugary for you too! :)

Megan said...

It looks like you had a great time. I love the costumes. Your daughter looked so cute pointing to that airplane.