Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trip Part 4--Lagoon

The kids were so excited to go back to Lagoon this year. We went last year with my family and they talked about it all year long so we were glad to take them again. It was threatening rain, but thankfully, it stayed away...at least until the drive home when we got caught in major thunder, lightening, and hail. Fun...anyway, back to Lagoon.

We split up into groups with older, roller-coaster-riding kids/parents, and the younger kiddos with the non-roller-coaster-riding moms/NaNa. :) Megan was excited toward the end of the day to see if she was tall enough for this monster:

The Wicked
Here is Daddy and his girls walking toward The Wicked. I had followed along to see the height requirement in case Megan wasn't tall enough and I had to take her back with me. Well, she made it and was THRILLED! No way was I getting on that thing so I left them there to stand in line forever. Megan loved it. What is it with my girls--sweet, gentle, quiet, happy things that they are (of course, all of you who know my girls are rolling your eyes and laughing right now). :)
Me and Brooke hanging out with our friends Vicki and Cindy. Ben knows these beautiful ladies from growing up in Michigan. Carli and Megan. I have the most pictures of them because I was with them all day. They had such a blast on all the little kid rides.
My favorite shot of the day
Megan and Carli
Bumper cars--Kate, Brandon Carli, Megan (left to right)
Kate smiling and Megan bumping into her.Cindy and her kiddos taking a breather.
Brooke was soooo good all day. She is such a doll!
One of my only pictures of Brandon.
Brandon, Ben, Carli, and NaNa.

1 comment:

Rochelleht said...

Ah, what a good mom you are. I truly hate things like that, so I'm impressed with any mom who can spend her day that way in the service of her children. ;-)