Sunday, August 2, 2009

6 Months!

It has been such a wonderful 6 months with this sweet spirit Heavenly Father has sent to be in our family. What a ray of sunshine full of smiles and curiosity, gorgeous blue eyes, peachy skin, and beautiful strawberry hair! Brooke is 6 months old! Before I know it she will be running around and getting into everything.

Time is going to fast with this special little person. I'm trying to enjoy every minute. I wish I could just hold her and play with her all the time. I feel guilty every time I have to plunk her into a baby chair of some kind while I get something done. She is such a patient soul. She puts up with just about anything.

She has 1 tooth and another right behind it. She has tried rice cereal and a little banana. She is so excited about food. It's too cute! She's still learning how to eat it, though. She can sit by herself for a short while and then topples over. She really tries to move around while she's on her tummy. She can roll all over the place and really gets those chubby legs of hers going trying to go somewhere. She is just such a doll and such a joy!

Get a load of this yumminess:
She got bored with this photo shoot very quickly. lol
Then she was completely done!I'm going to try some more pictures this week while my mom is here. Can't wait for her visit!!!

1 comment:

grandma J. said...

How fun to look through the pictures of your summer fun. You have a darling bunch. I'm sending your book list to Lauren because she's been asking me for ideas. I'm wondering when you find time to read?! Cheryl