Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trip Part 5

I blogged about Megan's birthday a bit, but I found some more cute pictures from that day. She has spent a couple birthdays up at Snowbird and she enjoys being able to celebrate with family since that doesn't happen often with everyone else's birthdays.

Birthday breakfast--she requested cinnamon rolls and oj (next time I may try my hand at homemade since the ones from the can don't cut it for me)She spent time playing with Brooke, one of her favorite things to do. She wanted matching bows.She spent some time swimming in the hot tub.Papa's birthday is the next day so they usually celebrate together. Here are the birthday "kids" enjoying the spoils of the day.

There is a fun playground up near the lodge that we can walk down to. The kids always enjoy hiking down to it and playing for a while. The weather was pretty hit or miss the week we were they this year and it was pretty chilly and rainy so I think we only made it down once or twice.

No comments: