Monday, July 20, 2009

Trip-Part 3 Swimming

The Cliff Lodge at Snowbird has a fabulous outdoor pool with beautiful views. We only went once or twice, though, because it was still pretty cold up there! The kids spent most of their time in the hot tub. Here are some fun photos from our swimming trip.

Brandon and his buddy, Michael, who stayed the week at Snowbird, too.
Megan's toothless grin. I love the messy swimming hair, too. :)
She had fun playing with her crocs in the hot tub. The water would just pour out of the holes. Quite entertaining. ;)

I think this photo is so fun with Kate's legs and arms all askew from the water. Isn't that cool?!
Kate in her goggles enjoying the hot tub
Look at this handsome guy!
Look at that dimple! :) Another of my handsome man, Brandon, one of the only pictures he would give me a smile in.
Here's his pouty face. I told him and Michael we weren't going to the game arcade room that day. Stinker.
Kate and Amy (Michael's sister) having a blast in the pool! Silly girls!
I don't think Carli went with us that day because there are no pictures of her! I think she was smart and stayed in the warm room rather than venture to the chilly pool!

1 comment:

SandyNaNa said...

Hi Julianne, I'm finally catching up on facebook and your beautiful blog. Wow! I love the pics and narration. You are amazing!!