Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update :)

Well, I got through the weekend, mostly. :) The ward Christmas party was a blast and went off pretty well. Our only hitch was it was brought to our attention 1/2 hour before we began that "Santa" couldn't fit into the suit so we had to find a fill-in last minute. Turned out perfectly, though! It was a blast, but we will not be volunteering for anything like that again anytime soon. LOL! The food was awesome, the primary kids did their little nativity program beautifully and the spirit was definitely there. What a special night. I even fudged my way through sharing time today and it went all right.

This week we have lots of school events to get through. Highlight will be seeing our little girl on ultrasound again this Wednesday. Can't wait for that!

I also tried to get a picture of the kids this morning in their cute Christmas clothes--ugh. Here's an example of one. Ha!!!!

Um, yeah. Well, we'll see if there's a usable one in the bunch. Carli would not smile for anything. She'd fallen earlier in the morning and got a lovely fat lip so she wasn't in the mood for happy pictures.

Happy Sunday everyone! :)

4 comments:

Kari said...

I'm glad your Christmas Party turned out well! I remember doing one of those at about the same point in pregnancy that you are and boy did I hurt later that night and the next day! They are lots of work.

Chanda said...

They look adorable in the their red dresses! I'm loving your stockings too.

Laura said...

So cute! Love seeing all your pictures of so many familiar faces! So cute!

Colleen said...

Okay, that picture is just classic. LOVE IT! Glad your party went well. I got called to be the ward activities chair in our new ward and our party is this saturday. I'm scared!!