Friday, December 5, 2008

I shouldn't be on here...

I have too much to do to be spending the morning on the computer. However, being almost 8 months pregnant gives me a good excuse to spend some time off my feet, right? Wrong...like I said, too much to do! Am I doing it, though? No, I'm sitting here instead. :) Here's my list of things to do and stuff just coming up that I can't forget about--

-Extra chimes team practices for Brandon this week
-Piano tonight as well
-Buy hams for tomorrow's ward Christmas party (which I am also in charge of) and get them delivered
-Find rolls for tomorrow's party as well
-Make dessert for Christmas party
-Make sure everything is ready for the stake baptism day tomorrow (our ward is in charge of music)
-Make sure the party goes without too many hitches
-Photo shoot first thing in the morning (cold!)
-Sharing time Sunday
-Brandon's med check-up Monday afternoon
-Brandon's chimes performance Monday night
-Finish getting Christmas decor up
-Clean house (yeah right...)
-Laundry (not happening either...)
-Christmas shopping (mostly done--have to finish some homemade projects still)
-Conference with Kate's teacher (ugh)
-Deal with a 6 yr old who does everything on HER time or not at all
-Christmas cards
-Treats to neighbors/friends
-Get photo dvds delivered
-Find a pediatrician for new baby and rest of kids
-Ultrasound next week to check on baby
-Remember to take iron pills every day (not so good at this one...not helping my fatigue level)

Oh, I'm sure there are tons of other things...now get me off this computer!!!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

You're so busy!!! We'll at least you've got one photo dvd delivered. Check.

Laura said...

Long lists are the worst and think just come with December! Sorry! Get some rest for that baby!

Karen said...

Your list reminds me of the good ol' days when all you kids were young. I included a list like that one year in our Christmas card! It's amazing what you can do :) Mom

Liz said...

I have lists like that too. Denise and I use the same pediatrician in Southlake- love him. Let me know if you want his info. :)

Hang in there- it's already Sunday and a bunch of that stuff on the list is over! :)