Friday, December 26, 2008

Baking cookies

At the beginning of this week I finally got around to making sugar cookies with the kids--the girls, anyway (Brandon is not so into this stuff anymore, but he enjoyed frosting them later! Too bad I didn't get a picture of that). It always ends up ok, but I don't look forward to the work and the mess that comes with it. Call me a bad mom. :) The girls had fun, though--and I did, too! They had fun rolling the dough, cutting them out and placing them on the pans. They turned out perfectly. We didn't get around the frosting them until later.

Carli rolling the dough.Kate and Carli. I think Kate has a mouth full of dough. :)
Megan with the finished product. Aren't they pretty?

1 comment:

grandma J. said...

Julianne, I enjoyed your blog. The cookies are pretty fancy and the Christmas morning lots of fun. I can see you parents had a good time with the kids while they were they. Love the dolls. You have a busy, happy family. Cheryl