Sunday, December 21, 2008

Class Christmas Parties!

Friday was spent mostly at the school going from one class party to the next. The 4th graders make gingerbread houses every year so Brandon got to experience that and he had a blast. I think his house turned out so great! I am totally loving it! It's totally symmetrical, same candies on both sides, and patterned (notice the M&Ms and the gumdrop path)--so like his mathematical mind.

Carli and I ran home and grabbed some lunch and what we needed for the other 2 parties and headed back to school! Carli loves when we "get to go in" the school so she had a blast--especially with all the yummy treats she was getting! She's such a fun little girl.

Kate's party was next. When we came in they were busy coloring little wooden ornaments. Kate kindly let Carli color one of hers and shared her treats with her. Kate wanted Carli to stay in her classroom while I went to Megan's party (which I was in charge of), but I was mean and said no. :)

We didn't get to stay long there and headed down to Megan's class to get her party started. It was pretty fun and casual--eat treats, color some activity pages, and do their little book exchange.

It as a fun day, but it's nice to be done with it and enjoy these next 2 weeks off! We were up late watching the BYU game last night and everyone slept in nice and late. Now we've got to hurry off to church!

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Those dang Cougars! Totally ruined my night. (Vicariously through Craig, of course) Cowboys lost too so I was dealing with double duty.

Michelle said...

Don't you just love all the holiday parties. It just gets crazy. I love the ginger bread house. I can see the patern he did with the M&M's.

I had two parties I was juggling. I was beat. I'm amazed at how well you do with three parties and pregnant. Your my hero!

Jen said...

I have to agree, I LOVE that Gingerbread House!!!! Oh, so cute, love the Christmas parties.