Monday, June 2, 2008

Dallas Aquarium

Last Wednesday Carli and I joined Brandon's class at the Dallas Aquarium for their field trip. It was pretty fun. They have lots of really neat animals and fish there. Carli was in awe at the tank that had manatees, rays, fish, and turtles in it. She kept waving to them. It was so cute!

The manatees were fun to watch. They were eating lettuce while we were there. They are so huge!The girls in our group thought this teeny starfish was really neat. I had them put their fingers next to it so we could see how small it was!

Aren't octopus fascinating? What a crazy creature!

It was a fun day and I'm really glad I was able to go with them. Amazingly I was able to join all 3 of the kids on their field trips this year. It is so great to be able to be with the kids and enjoy these fun days with their classes.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Those pictures are so cool! I love the one of the octopus. Thanks for sharing!

Chanda said...

I absolutely LOVE taking AJ there. It is out failsafe when we have family in town. It's good entertainment, whatever the weather.

Laura T said...

Neat pictures- I'm jealous that you have such a good aquarium so close. Salt Lake has nothing, unless you count the saltwater fish store!