Friday, June 20, 2008

Tea Party at Grandma's

I have one of the sweetest Grandma's. She loves to have little parties for the kids. Today she had the little girls over for a tea party. They had lemonade and mini cupcakes, played on the swingset, played Polly Pockets, and made little scrapbook pages. They had so much fun and it was so cute to see all the little cousins together.

Carli swinging



Kate, Carli, Shelby, Megan, and Addy enjoying their treats. Megan is such a poser. LOL!

Addy (my cousin's daughter) Kate
Shelby (my cousin)Carli loving the frosting. Megan got this cute dress from her NaNa for her birthday. She loves it!!!


Here's Carli learning to use scissors. She insisted on being part of the group, of course. :) Notice the concentration with her tongue hanging out. Hee, hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! This looked like so much fun. I wish I could have been there. Megan, the dress looks so cute on you or should I say YOU make the dress look cute! All my girls are beautiful! I'm so glad you are having such a good time. Can't wait to see you in Florida. I've looked at the Wyndam Palm Aire Pompano Beach (listed under Fort Lauderdale) site and there are tons of things to do. See you all soon. Love and Hugs, NaNa, Sandymom!

Kari said...

Wow! What a fun day for your girls and what a FUN Grandma!!!

Jill said...

Grandma's tea party looks like so much fun! Looks like you are having a wonderful vacation!