Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So...

Last week for FHE we sent the kids on a little scavenger hunt and this was the surprise at the end:











































Yep, that's right. Baby #5 is on it's way. I am due Feb. 3, so I'm betting on a January baby since none of my babies have been late, but you never know. We are on vacation in Utah right now and I have a lot of pics to catch up on the blog (last days of school and such) so I'll try to have something new every day. We'll see...

13 comments:

Rochelleht said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! How fun.

Laura T said...

Eeek! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations, now you need one of those cute baby-countdown tracker thingys for your blog! Now I really can't wait to come see you in Cedar- sounds like we'll have plenty to chat about!

jeni said...

woohoo congrats!!!!

Chanda said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Jill said...

Julianne, we are very excited for you! Yay, someone to buy cute little baby clothes for! I'm glad you are having a terrific time in Utah....it seems so lonely here with everyone gone.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

WHAT????????? THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!! YEAH FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Holy Crap! Congrats woman!!!!!!!

katri said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations. :)

Liz said...

Awww! What a fun scavenger hunt! Congratulations! :)

Rebecca said...

Congrats! Wish I were brave enough to take the plunge myself. :)

Monson Family said...

YEAH! Congrats!!! That is so fun! Wow! #5!!! Exciting!

Tamara said...

Congratulations! So very exciting!

Jen said...

Woohoo! Congrats Julianne and family!!!!