Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Park

Yesterday we enjoyed the beautiful warm weather and headed to the park. The kids had fun for a while, but then the ice cream truck came and I wouldn't buy them ice cream and then they were grumpy so we headed home. It was a gorgeous day, though, and they did have fun in the beginning. I got a few shots that I like of them. I only got one shot of Kate, and honestly, if I don't want to look at her with chewed up goldfish sticking out of her mouth, I doubt that you do.



Brandon wanted to try out the camera. I love this shot he took of Brooke. She slept the afternoon away at the park.
Before the park, though, I found Carli like this...

Today we're just hanging out around the house, playing computer, watching TV, and blogging. A lazy spring break day...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HAHAHA love that picture of Carli!

We are having a lazy Spring Break day too. I need to catch up on laundry from our camping trip and I need to update my blog about said camping trip.

The Houston Family said...

Love the picture of carli!