Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Carli Funny

For Kate's goody bags at her party we put in tiny bottles of nail polish. Carli is a bit obsessed with this. She loves to paint her nails, have her nails painted, and paint my nails. Her first attempt resulted in not only my fingernails being purple, but the entire top of my finger. lol!

Today she was trying again with pink (I washed the purple off yesterday) and I was trying to teach her to stay on the nail and not the skin. She did ok. Whenever she would get some on my skin she would stop and say, "Oh no! I got it on your kin (skin)!"

Then I said, "That's ok. You are doing really well for being 3!"

Her reply was, "I not fee (three). I fourteen!"

I couldn't stop laughing...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a cutie. I love the antics of little people, so darling.

Rochelleht said...

Too funny. I'm sure you are not in any big hurry for 14 to come along!!! You are a super nice mom to let her do that.