Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playing


It's so nice to see my kids just playing and enjoying themselves than plunked in front of the tv or computer. Today when we had a little rain storm move through the girls all wanted to get their swimming suits on and run around in the rain. However, by the time they changed and got back downstairs the rain was gone. Carli didn't mind, though. She was having fun running around on the grass and watching airplanes fly over.

Silly faces!

Playing with color and lighting on the pictures.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Julianne, These are amazing pictures! I love the first one of Carly and the one of all the girls looking at the fence.

Rochelleht said...

I love all those. Those are great! Especially the bum shot. ;-)

Lyndsee Bates said...

So cute, I love Carly's little face, she is stinkin' cute!!! I love all the lighting changes with the photos they look good.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Cool tricks! :) Carly's hair is growing and growing!

Katrina said...

Very cute! I especially like the lighting technique on Carly's pictures that lighten her alot.

Laura T said...

Beautiful pictures! Of course, having such cute girls as subjects doesn't hurt, right? I agree with what you said about getting the kids outdoors- I remember playing outside way more than I remember watching TV, and I think that should be passed on to the next generation!

PS- Happy belated birthday to Brandon!